Property’s mostly used phrase - location – location – location!
Factors to consider relevant to location of your primary asset includes;
- Place of employment
- How much time are you prepared to spend on the road?
- How would the distance to work affect your pocket?
- Access to main traffic routes
- Immediate access to main routes are often a deciding factor
- Access to public transfer schemes may be critical
- Access to medical centres and shopping malls are a definite consideration
Other factors to consider before deciding on location
- Statistical behaviour of your the neighbourhood in respect of;
- Criminal activity – consult the local police station
- Sales activity – request a report of suburb tendencies based on recent sales
- High level of sales – indicative of criminal activity
- Low level of sales – indicative of stability
- Sense of belonging – are you comfortable with the setting?